Co-Founder / CEO
Co-founded and exited a multiple ventures
- Channel Executive (IBM Cloud & Al)
- SETA International - 2017 10X Exit
- SIRE Mobile - SMS Solutions Provider
- EO Board Member
Co-Founder / CTO
+25 years leading engineering teams
- PowerBuy Inventor & Chief Architect
- 25 years of success in eCommerce
- CTO of Beauty Encounter - One of the top leading eCommerce sites in the US in the beauty category
- IT Director of eCost and PCM - Direct marketing company that offered technology products and services
A Silicon Valley based VC fund that invests in early stage technology & Fintech based startups that redefine or create large new markets. Leading companies funded by SV Frontier were previously acquired by Google and has successfully achieved unicorn status.
Publicly traded Aucfan Co., Ltd. provides Internet auction and Web shopping statistics, and search site services for users of Internet auction and shopping in Japan. Services also cover media and data analysis.
Currently, Kohei Terrada holds the position of Chairman of CO-WELL Co., Ltd., Chairman at Terra Power Co,, Ltd. and Chief Operating Officer & Director at Equinix Japan KK. In 2015, he sold Bit-isle to Equinix for $280 million creating the largest data center in Japan. Kohei was also the Chapter President of EO (Entrepreneur Organization)